Monday, September 21, 2009

Rob Loud Photos

There are two things I want from my wedding day:
1. to be married (obviously), and 2. good photography

Wedding blogs are full of gorgeous, totally drool-worthy pics by really talented photographers who all live a really long way from me. In my search to find "the one", I first have to decide what it is that I'm really looking for.

I'm seriously loving these photos by photographer Rob Loud. I love how bright and saturated with color these pictures are. So far, I've really been drawn to dreamy, vintage looking shots, but these are making me so so happy right now.

Of course, it just might be the exotic location that I'm loving here...

Seriously, what's not to like?

All photos found on Brenda's Wedding Blog

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...