Saturday, June 23, 2007

Butterbigs

A couple of nights ago Briana had Isabel spend the night. It's been awhile since I've spent time with Isa so I decided to spend the night too. She is growing up so fast, she constantly amazes me with the things she says and does! I made sure to have my camera handy so I could get some new scrapbooking material! I captured another what I call "uh oh dada" moment. You'll know exactly what that means when you see it here...
Here are some other faves of mine that show her fun personality and that remind me she really is still a little girl...She usually likes her hair down but she let me fix it and then decorated it herself with these butterfly clips. It was so cute when she picked out a couple of larger ones and called them "Butterbigs". Kids say the darndest things!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, glad to see you back in the saddle! Isa is so cute, what long hair! I bet you all had fun!

Trisha said...

Oh my gosh, she is growing up to be so beautiful!!! How fun to be able to watch her grow up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...