Thursday, March 26, 2009

just can't get enough...

...of this paper from Papaya! This time I got the vintage tangerine. Isn't it just yummy?

I decided to cut it to fit this brown tray that sits on a side table in the living room. The whole time this tray has been sitting there, it's bothered me just how much it contributes to the brownness of the room. There's room for four matted photos, but even that wouldn't have done much to brighten up the space. And you'd never be able to more than bits of the photos anyway, I mean, it's a tray, you put stuff on it for heaven's sake!

I LOVE the final result! Now I just need to get around to spray painting that wire lantern...
...hmm, what color shall I choose?

3 comments:

Trisha said...

VERY cute!!

Anonymous said...

Can you stop being so creative please! :) Love it!

Colette said...

Hi Alicia,
Loved all your spring sprouts. And that tray turned out great! As for the lantern...I think I'd try that nice pastel aqua and see how that looks. I've been drawn to that color lately.
Enjoyed my visit. See ya again.
Colette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...