Friday, October 24, 2008

Loose ends

Even as I work my way through one to-do list, I'm making another one!

Oh, but it does feel good to cross each thing out! Something that's not on the list (but definitely something I've been wanting to do) is that I finally finished up my first scrapbook page that wasn't a class sample. In over a year! Well, kinda.

One part of it was a sample for an alcohol ink technique class I taught and I wanted to show how you could take the sample home and apply it to an entire scrapbook page.

See here. So anyway, after I finished that up I started digging into my stash of pages that are finished but need to go in albums,

see here, and ones that are completed class samples but still have no pictures

see here, some of which are at least a year old,

see here. With all these little loose ends I feel like I need to tie up so they will quit nagging at the back of my mind, it's hard to relax and enjoy time to be creative on new stuff, which is all I really wanna do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know how talented you are? I love that you make lists, just like Trisha, her favorite part is crossing things off too! Funny girls!

Trisha said...

I love your lists, too! Couldn't live without them! And your scrapbook pages are awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...