Saturday, February 7, 2009

January classes

This morning marked the beginning of a memory making journey...the first class in a series for my "Album in a Year" took place. The series of classes take place at Scrapper's Edge here in Eureka. I'm guiding people to do exactly what the title says--to complete a scrapbook album over the course of the year. We will be meeting every other month to scrapbook our memories and will eventually even make the covers for the album itself! It's going to be so much fun, I'm really excited!! It will be awesome to arrive at January 2010 with a complete album summarizing the whole year's memories. So cool.

Coming up this Monday I have another class at Scrapper's Edge, a fabric mini album.
It feels good to get back into the swing of things..for awhile there I kind of felt like a stranger to the girls at the shop! But I'm back, with great ideas for new classes in this new year!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

That is a GREAT idea about the year long album. Wonder if there's any way I can take your class virtually? Hmm....
Love the fabric mini-album, too! Have you seen the acrylic ones you can work with?

JerryandCarolyn said...

You are so creative,I bet all your students will love your ideas.
Have a great time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...