Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Nursery & Nana's Birthday

My backyard is looking like this right now...




...it's like I have my own personal nursery! I love it! I've been out "gardening" every day for the past week. I say "gardening" because mostly what I do is just rearrange all that I have bought so that I won't plant the wrong plants in the same pot. You'd be amazed at how much time I can take up doing this! I drag this set of flowers over there, those pots closer over here, regroup collections of flowers by their tags...is sun/part sun the same as light shade? How about part sun/part shade, is that the same as the one before? I can spend SO much time doing this but when I actually get my hands in the dirt I am very happy. Sigh.

On Sunday I went out to dinner at Larrupin's for my very special sis's birthday. Happy Birthday Nana! Here she is ready to attack with her weapon of choice. Beware. Always be on the lookout when she's packing cuz you don't want to be caught on her myspace looking like a deer caught in the headlights!

A little shot of her and I with the beautiful Brandy. What a fun night!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Love it! It looks so cute. I wish sometimes I could do this - we have so much space in the backyard, but with dogs, it's hard... Happy Birthday to Briana!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...