Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cake and Football

Strawberry Delight.

Enough said.

Had a little bbq at mom and dad's today since I was out of town on my birthday. Dad cooked fish tacos-- oh it had been too long! Brandy and Jai got me this cute little ficus and I just love the pot! Don't know if you can tell, but it's even glittery--Brandy knows me well!

Raider game recap:

The experience of going to the game was just awesome, I got so excited as we drove up to the stadium. I never could have imagined all the energy and support the Raider fans have for their team. I thought I knew what tailgating was until I saw how these fans do it.

While we were so pumped to be there and to have good seats, it was a total bummer that the game pretty much sucked.

All in all I definitely enjoyed myself!

Half of the fun was all the preparation, it was more of an experience than just a game.

Nobody thought that Jake would really paint his face but, shhhh, don't tell, I've got the proof.

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Sounds like you had a great time! Can't believe you actually got tickets! The strawberry delight looks yummy...

Anonymous said...

That is my FAVORITE cake ever! Yum! I miss it! Looks like you had a great time! Love the new hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...