Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to MEEEE!

Well, not yet, but in a couple of days I'll be 32. Ouch. The years they just keep on tickin' by! I'll be out of town. It just happens that I *get* to go to the opening Monday night football game featuring the Oakland Raiders vs. the Denver Broncos! Yay! There's kind of a funny story how this trip came to be but I'll save it for later. While I'm gone I'm really hoping to visit this place. The rest of the plans are tentative so I will have to fill you in when I get back. I'll leave you with this picture taken of me taken 31 1/2 years ago...awwww...

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy 32nd Birthday! Sounds like you have a fun trip planned... let us know all about it!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY Birthday Lici! Hope you had a great time at the game! Love that picture, so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...