Sunday, September 14, 2008

On my mind...

I've had this (click on "about nie") on my mind lately. Can't stop checking this blog for updates. I find it hard to describe what a blog is to people who've never ventured into blogland. I think that is because blogs can take on so many different roles, it just depends on the intentions of the people who create them. In following the stories surrounding the two blogs linked to above, I am amazed at how blogs can really bring people together to support one another. As I make the rounds each day to my favorite blogs and the links I find on those blogs, weather they be scrapbooking, home decorating, or whatever topic, I am finding reference to the nie nie dialogues more and more. This story is even spreading beyond the cyber world. I'm definitly going to be following the progress of these two young parents, praying for their bodies to heal and for the strength they'll need to adjust to a different life. In a time when we talk about how the internet can be used for negative purposes and leads to a lack of human interaction, I find it reassuring that it really can be used for good and can actually bring people together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...