Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas gifts

Santa was especially generous this year...
...decorating and home inspiration books because I'm totally obsessed with these topics right now...
Sweet Mandala

Turq&Pink Mandala

...PapaYa! Canvas Giclees from TT&C (they really do have all the best stuff)

Of course, my good fortune in the gift department could have had something to do with the fact that just as fast as I could swipe my debit card for purchases made during my Christmas shopping adventures, I was texting about items I spied that I would have liked to have for myself. I mean, it was the least I could do to help those who love and wanted to give me the best and most thoughtful and wanted gift I could ever receive, to relieve their Christmas shopping angst--you get how I was thinking of others here? All of the items above were texted about, as well as a teal ceramic spoon rest for my stove top, sawhorses to aid me in my furniture re-do projects, various kitchen utensils, gift certifs to favorite stores, oh how good it was!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...