Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back!

Welcome back beautiful blogger world! Well, I guess it's just me that's been gone...finally got my computer back..the hard drive died, boo hoo! Now, please learn a lesson from me--don't let
THIS
happen to you!
I have to try not to think about all the pictures I lost cuz when I do I get a little hitch in my chest. I LOVE pictures. Luckily, I've been able to get a lot of pictures off my mom and sister's cameras that were of events that I'd lost pictures of. That makes me happier. But now, for sure, I'll be getting that external hard drive that I'd been putting off, and I'll definitely take the time to save my pictures to disks!!

Now that I'm back, I have SO many blogs to catch up on! This was probably the worst time to be out of touch in the way of all the Christmastime visual inspiration that was going on. You can see what I mean here, here, here, and here. I have lots of pictures to post myself, but they will have to wait until next time. I do have to post these pictures of Anthony, a little tyke with large personality...
(Anthony with his new "farmboy" book)

(Anthony in his mommy's lap--"goofing" off during Grannie's scripture reading)

(and this one I just love)
I loved seeing this little guy again...
(little Anthony back in March '08)

Ya, what a difference, huh? Luckily, through blogging, his momma has documented his life so well that I don't feel like I'm really missing out on the progress of his life. I had two videos to post, but after three days of trying I finally had to give up, don't know what the problem is!

I have more pics I want to post--you know, because Christmas this year wasn't totally about Anthony (just close)--but they'll have to wait until another time. It's good to be back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, glad your back too! Can't wait to see more posts!

Trisha said...

Thanks so much for sharing! It's hard to believe he's grown that much, huh? I still can't believe next month he will be the big 1! I'm having problems posting video, too... off the new camcorder. I'm thinking the file is too large, but it says it will accept even bigger than that. Getting really frustrated cause he's finally crawling and no one can see it!! :( Glad you're back! Bummed we didn't get to visit more and I really wanted to pick out some new jewelry from you!! xoxo

Charis Sharpe said...

He's so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...