Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It was a b*e*a*u*t*Y of a day

We have had a full week's worth of b*e*a*u*t*i*FUL weather here on the north coast, and today was just no exception! Oh it felt SO good! I went to Trinidad to spend some time with my honey...
(the abovementioned "honey")

..who had a little house cleaning to do so I walked to the end of the street, hot debit card in hand, to my favorite store EVER, Trinidad Trading Company...

(the abovementioned Trinidad Trading Co., or
TT&C as Elena and I have affectionately dubbed it)


...I had hoped to find a planner like this one, or some other treat, and since they were out of the planners I "settled" on 3 little painted tin mirrors from Mexico. You see, I chose to treat myself with all 3 because I couldn't choose just 1. I can't wait to see where they will want to live in my home...

(the abovementioned treats to self)

...upon my departure from TT&C (cumon, don't you read the captions below my pictures?) I continued around the bend to catch a glimpse of the bay and ocean beyond...

(glimpse)

(my favorite spot in the whole wide world)

...ready for lunch, I returned to fetch my man, who, by this time I'd hoped was finished with his house cleaning. He was. Hand in hand we strolled to find us a place to eat. Catch Cafe? Nope, closed. Lets go to the hippie cafe!...

...the little cafe in town where you can get coffee, lunch, sweet treats, and even...

Beer.
In a customized handled canning jar I might add.
But if you want coffee, bring your own cup or they will let you borrow one and return it at your convenience. Or you can buy a hemp covered jar for $1, but they were out today. But I didn't want one anyway.

Bellies satisfied, thirsts quenched, we walked around back via the alley and through the gate to the kittie's castle. After all, they miss us!...

...Stewart was no where in sight, but oh, that Buster Brown, isn't he a b*e*a*u*t?

And that, my friends, was how I spent my day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...